Tag Archive for riga.
I think this may be the last update post about it, because I’m pretty much done with it.
Moped has been restored.
Looks like it just rolled out of the factory 🙂 Last time I wrote that I fixed the electric system, wasn’t much of a hassle.
This time I just did some finishing stuff.
The first thing I did was repaint the fuel tank.
The white color really fits with the red body.
After the paint has dried, I put a rubber tube around it.
Originally there was some rubber around the joint and I didn’t have that.
However I had some nice rubber tube that fit just right and looks as good.
Category: , | Tags: , |.
Oh boy it’s been a long time since I last posted such an update.
I usually work on it when I have the time.
It turned out that the new power router and stabilizer was shit.
The one I bought and was said that it is new and works, was actually not so good.
It worked, yes, but barely.
I didn’t know at that time and didn’t consider it to be a problem, because it was new and all.
After many months of pushing it around and just trying to pinpoint the no so obvious problem, I finally gave up and brought it to the market where I buy parts from.
Dudes there took a look at it and fixed the same day.
They changed the stabilizer and a carburetor, now it seems to work as it should.
Always starts and doesn’t need much effort to even ride it.
Category: , | Tags: , , |.
Well well well… it’s been so long since I wrote my last progress update.
But never the less, here’s another one.
A lot of things have changed, but I don’t feel like writing lots of text today so I’ll keep this one short with pictures in the end 🙂 Category: , | Tags: , |.
I feel like I am taking one step forward and 2 steps back.
Yesterday I went to the market, bought the parts I needed and assembled the motor.
Today I tried to start it and it was fine, just that the kick-start lever started to fuck around.
Category: , | Tags: , , , , , , , |.
So last Sunday I went to the market to get something which I got – a gasket for the clutch hole and a turn-signal relay.
Latter one I haven’t used yet, but I put the gaskets in and assembled the engine to understand that it still leaks oil!.
Category: , | Tags: , , , , |.
The time has come for an update yo.
So like I said another progress update.
Mainly I fixed most of the issues that came up earlier.
Still need just one little part to finish the technical part and continue with electronics.
Category: , | Tags: , , , , , , |.
I know I said that next time I’ll write about this will be when the electronics are working – but electronics are not working… well partially.
Felt like posting a progress update because some complications came up.
Category: , | Tags: , , , , , |.
Time to write another progress update, this time it isn’t very large, probably all of them weren’t, but one thing’s certain – it’s coming to an end 😀 and I am very happy about it too… spend lots of time and work with it and today I managed to get the engine to start… what a great feeling it was 😀 Category: , | Tags: , , |.
Finally I can proceed with assembly of it.
Today I was at the market, bought new parts so I can proceed working.
I think I bought everything, minus few things like handles and foot rest rubber.
Today I put new rubber sealants for the carburetor and placed the motor on the side so that remaining oil would get out… Category: , | Tags: , , , , , , |.
So today I had more time to work on my Riga-22, since the Axe was broken and all the stomps were chopped… today I managed to paint all the remaining parts and clean some dirty parts.
Tomorrow I might start assembling it all together.
Category: , | Tags: , , , « Older Entries on.
Jeigu kopijuojate, tai bent nurodykite šaltinį :).